Wednesday 30 January 2013

Challenge Entry


This is a card I've made for a Card Challenge.  The theme of the Challenge is "Love".  The image is a "Dottie and George" digistamp, which I think is rather cute.

 
 
Although I don't think I will win the challenge I thought that entering challenges might be good for me.  I don't have much confidence in my work and am rarely satisfied with something I've made.  It's similar with this Blog, it's making me focus on putting my cards out there and if I get some feedback all the better.  If anyone out there is reading this and would like to leave me a comment that would be great.

Liv

3 comments:

  1. I think it is great that you have started this. I have been tempted to do this, but have no idea how to even start. I am honored to be your first member. I love reading different blogs rather frequently.
    Dorothy from WofC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dorothy
      Many thanks for being the first to join my blog. I don't really have much idea what I'm doing on this blogging lark either, I just started it and am learning the mistakes I've made already as I go along!! I hope you enjoy looking at the cards I post and find the tips and ideas helpful.
      Keep crafting!
      Liv

      Delete
  2. I'm enjoying seeing your new blog Liv - its really interesting to see a new blog - its where we all started and its easy to forget how scary it is in the beginning - if you need any help - just drop me an email hugs Judith x



    ReplyDelete